Monday, June 11, 2012

Memory Lane

I was searching for a specific picture tonight which took me on a mini-adventure of time travel through photographs. I thought I would share a few with you.

Seven months pregnant with my third child. I remember when I received this photograph how poetic I thought it was that it captured my present, my past (the stretchmarks from my two previous pregnancies), and my future.


My grandmother. I miss her. EVERYDAY. She was one of the most beautiful people, both inside and out.  I wish I had asked her more questions about her life while she was here. Things like her favorite color, her desires and dreams, her favorite animal...


Yes, I did play the guitar once. And seriously, I could totally rock out Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star. 



My gorgeous baby girl. I still can't believe she is going to be a mama. :) 


My handsome son. Honestly, where does the time go?




No comments:

Post a Comment