Sunday, January 8, 2012

GOALS FOR 2012

Listed below are my goals for 2012. I have the year to reach my goals before reevaluating them. Ready. Set. Go.

1. Work with my partner, to establish Nest Interiors as the go to showroom for the best products and interior design services in Buffalo, NY

How?
-That's our secret. :)

2. Triple sales through my Etsy shop.

How?
-Responding quickly to requests and customer needs
- Put this years sales back into marketing/advertising.
-Reach out to popular blogs for interview/mentions.
-Create new products. Setting aside time each week to explore ideas.
-Bring items to local stores/markets for sale.

3. Read 14 novels this year.

How?
-Join a book club for interesting recommendations, wonderful conversation, and friendships with like-minded people.

4. Learn and create street/urban paintings. Large Scale

How?
-YouTube tutorials
-Setting up studio in basement to allow for throwing, splashing, dripping of paint on canvas.
-Not being afraid of making a mistake. Experimenting.

5. End of year goal weight...115 lbs.

How?
-Continue speed walking in mornings.
-Portion control.
-Being aware of calorie intake.
-More sex ;-)
-Drinking more water

6. Finish refinishing the hallway staircase.

How?
-Take a few days off during the year and dedicate those days to only working on the stairs.

Each year I write my goals on our kitchen wall so that I have them in view as a reminder of where I want to be by the end of the year. It works well.

If you have any goals or ideas for me on how I can better meet my goals this year, please leave me a comment. I would love to hear from you! :)

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment