Sunday, August 14, 2011

Dog Days of Kenmore Paintings

Below are a few of the paintings that I completed for the vendor table at the Dog Days of Kenmore.

All paintings are custom made and hand painted. You choose the breed of dog, monogram/initials, and color preference. You can purchase a painting through my etsy shop, or contact me directly and save on your shipping costs! 



8x10 acrylic painting on canvas board
Price $15.00 each
Because each painting is made-to-order, your painting may differ in appearance from the one shown. 


Man walking dog


Woman walking Dog



11x14 acrylic painting on canvas
Price $45.00 each or both for $80.00
Because each painting is made-to-order, your painting may differ in appearance from the one shown. 



The picture below is a PRINT of the original painting.
This item is not made-to-order

WHITE DOG HAT CO. VINTAGE AD ART



8x10 print
Price $12.00


That is all I have for now. I am exhausted and will write about my vendor table experience at a later date. 

Thank you for looking! Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment